Restorative yoga is a very different style of class. Often mistaken as being the same as Yin yoga, Restorative Yoga poses are extremely gentle yet deeply effective as we ease into stillness.
Remember, “No pain = No pain.” 🙂
It’s about a total gear change into our right brain. We give ourselves lots of time and space to drop all the walls and operate from our para-sympathetic nervous system. Sometimes called “rest and digest” mode, this shifts our body and mind into a more healing, happy home.
Next event Sunday 11th October
The “Supper Room”
Caboolture Memorial Hall, King St
3.30pm – 5.45pm
Cost $50 pp
Pre-pay by Monday 5th October $45 each
Wear comfy clothes, even your PJ’s!
Stage 3 COVID19 Safe Plan.
We’ve introduced the following information to honour the Industry Covid Safe Plan so we can run a healthy, safe, vibrant and problem free event.
Tickets will be limited to 12 participants and maximum 14 people in total, to provide clean equipment to each individual. There is plenty of space in the Supper Room to adhere to social distancing requirements.
– We ask that everyone respect and adhere to the 1.5m social distancing practice at all times, this means avoiding direct contact, hugging etc.
– We will record details of all attendees. All attendees must have previously completed our health questionnaire form online.
– Hand sanitizer will be available.
If you’re Feeling Sick;
– If you are showing flu like symptoms on the day, please stay home and contact us for a refund.
– Anyone showing flu like symptoms or illness upon arrival, will be denied entry and offered a full refund.